Monday, March 10, 2008

Does anyone else hate math?


I am so excited I actually got three comments. I used to think that life was so hard when my kids were all toddlers but now that they all have math homework, I wish it was just poopy diapers again. I just finished 7th grade algebra, 6th grade math mates and 3rd grade story problems. Ironically, I never liked math nor did well in it in school. It has taken me 25 years to finally figure out what I call retail math. It has given me enough of a headache that I'm not sure I can even concentrate on my tv shows. And that is just wrong.

2 comments:

mary said...

Yes it is!

Kim and Franklin said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. At work when the kids ask me to help them with their math I tell them that I can't do math and that's the reason I became a social worker.