Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ironman


Let me begin by stating,"I have been a huge Robert Downey, Jr. fan for as long as I can remember!" I loved him when he was in the brat pack movies, when he was in Aly McBeal (especially when I found out that he played the piano and sang) and in everything in between. I stuck by him during his wild and often "oops I got arrested again" times, even though my family made fun of me. I knew that he could turn it around and get back to doing what he was meant to do. And Ironman has proven that once again my expectations have been exceeded. I was doubtful that he could play a comic book super hero but he did it with gusto. I loved this show and I will buy it. Look up his past works and see what I mean.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Mary Ann! I saw you on Katie's blog and thought I'd say hi. So, Hi.